Remuneration and Benefits Specialist
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) plays a critical role in the transport supply chain and in the overall economic development of Australia. They manage and operate over 8500 kilometres of track in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland, making them one of Australia’s largest rail network owners.
As the Remuneration and Benefits Specialist, you will provide support to the General Manager and Group Executive to manage and deliver Remuneration and Benefits programs and solutions that add value to the organisation and support ARTC to achieve its organisational objectives.
Reporting to the General Manager People, responsibilities of this role include:
- Oversee the job evaluation process and manage the interface with Mercer Consulting to maintain custodian of current remuneration data for all ARTC positions
- Manage the annual bonus process consistent with regulations to ensure accurate reflection is applied across the organisation
- Lead the development and implementation of associated communication strategies
- Manage third-party relationships across projects such as tender and contractual agreements in consultation with key internal stakeholders to ensure optimum objectives are achieved
- Drive the development of remuneration and rewards programs that contribute to a high-performing culture
- Enhance the remuneration and benefits operational structure by contributing to organisational design through tailored market analysis
- Present relevant HR metric and annual remuneration reporting to the Executives
- Identify improvement opportunities for the annual remuneration program to enhance the organisations experience
- Actively engage with the Employment Relations Manager and HR Business Partners to support matters where required
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or similar
- Experience in managing the full remuneration remit; end-to-end remuneration process, bench-marking and all employee incentive structures
- Extensive analysis and research experience partnered with demonstrated reporting capability
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply legislation, awards and agreements
- Experience in managing a human resource information system
Make a real impact by driving a Remuneration Framework that creates better alignment between performance and reward at ARTC. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and technical capabilities, career development opportunities, a welcoming working environment and the opportunity to contribute to organisational capability strategy.
Please note that this appointment is subject to ARTC’s medical fitness standards relative to the position as well a clear Drug & alcohol screening.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to consent to a National Criminal History Check.
Applications close Tuesday 25th September 2018.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.