Salary AUD80,000 - AUD85,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Hunt
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-10-12 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Instructional Designer to join a leading organisation that has a genuine focus on its employees. This is a permanent role based in Sydney, CBD.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the Learning Experience Designer will play a critical role developing and collaborating with the Learning and Development Team. This team has an outstanding culture that has a big focus on delivering the very best to it's stakeholders.
The Learning Experience Designer will have a strong focus on building capability and performance through on-line learning, to contribute towards the companies business outcomes.
- Design engaging online learning material to a range of industry sector stakeholders (formal and informal learning)
- Support the preparation and delivery on engagement plans to attract both internal and external stakeholders
- Consulting and conducting needs analysis that contribute to learning program development, design, improvement and implementation
- Evaluate learning programs for effectiveness, return on investment and provide insight into data for continuous improvement
- Provide a learning design service to the business to assist with building of capability and performance
- Maintain accurate records for completed learning programs, and provide regular reporting
- Contribute to higher production values in the outputs of the team in terms of layouts, iconography, graphics, video, and audio
- Ensure a high quality user experience throughout the learner engagement in courses
- Troubleshoot or escalate technical problems and address user-reported issues
- Work collaboratively with the Learning and Development Team to develop and maintain a LMS training calendar for employees and external stakeholders
- 2 -3 years experience as an Instructional Designer
- Knowledgeable of learning management systems
- Website design, program editing, video technology, Web conferencing and other multimedia.
- Complex learning theories, assessment and evaluation methods, as well as a thorough understanding of learning styles is necessary
- Demonstrated ability to present engaging, fun and informative online learning programs
- Strong listening skills, clarifies and probes for understanding
- Organised and structured working style
- Forward thinker
- Receptive to feedback and continual improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport and help influence decisions
To apply please click apply or call Claire Hunt on 02 8289 3194 for a confidential discussion.