HR Generalist - Financial Services
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-10-18 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Working in fantastic CBD based offices, this position requires an experienced HR generalist, with a solid background within the Financial Services sector. This 8 month contract will suit a self motivated individual who is looking to further their career, working for a global organisation.
This position represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist, to join a leading Financial Services organisation, with a global reach.
Working in outstanding CBD offices, with a motivational and supportive leader, the role is covering an 8 month maternity leave contract. The successful candidate must have prior exposure to the financial services Industry.
- Coach stakeholders on best practice ER/IR and support managers on day to day HR related activities
- Support the business as part of a wider HR team
- Partnering with the management team to provide support & advice regarding; compensation, benefits, learning, employee development, promotions, performance management, voluntary and involuntary terminations, year end and performance reviews.
- Project management & BAU activities.
- At least 3 years experience of HR standard methodologies in areas such as: labour relations, performance management, recruitment, compensation, policy/procedure interpretation/application, training and development and benefits administration.
- Be results oriented with the ability to execute as well as creatively solve problems.
- Effective written & verbal communication, analytic and presentation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills & ability to work with all levels of the business including senior management.
Given this is an 8 month contract, to be considered for this role, applicants must be available for the entire duration of the contract.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.