HR Business Partner
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + super
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-10-26 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This growing Australian business is seeking a HR Business Partner to deliver key consultative services to managers and staff on all aspects of HR. This person will maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of the Human Capital in achieving business objectives and goals whilst supporting the HR Manager in the development of key HR and recruitment initiatives. This role requires an immediate start and will be an ongoing contract.
- Support the HR Manager in developing and implementing key corporate workforce plan strategies/projects incorporating change management
- Provide constructive consultation to management of HR services with regards to all aspects of recruitment, selection including all areas of needs analysis, recruitment process/analysis, remuneration bench marking, labour analysis and employee benefits
- Conduct needs analysis, provide advice, guidance and support with regards to the execution and implementation of training and employee development
- Assist with the coordination of the annual salary/remuneration bench marking, annual performance appraisals and performance, as well as the general salary review process for all employees
- Produce consultative services and advice to managers on performance management
- Provide ER, IR and award interpretation advice to management ensuring support/coaching is given in resolving queries whilst being compliant with relevant legislation and ethical standards of conduct
- Provide guidance and advice to the organisation with regards to OHS and risk management
- A degree qualification in HR or similar subject
- Demonstrated grievance management expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and build strong relationships with key stakeholders to influence people decisions.
- Leadership, motivational and people management skills
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and work autonomously to make sure deadlines are met
- Immediate start is required
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.