Learning and Development Design Lead
Salary AUD800 - AUD850 per day
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The purpose of the Learning and Development Design Lead is to effectively lead the design of innovative and targeted learning and development solutions for strategic projects. A key focus of the role is ensuring appropriate training activities are planned, designed, developed, delivered and evaluated.
The Learning and Development Design Lead will ensure effective design, development, implementation and evaluation of all project training activities.
• Lead allocated training resources in the development and delivery of customised training programs applying best practice adult learning principles
• Complete detailed analysis of a range of project documentation and metrics in order to ascertain impacts to the business
• Design and develop informal and formal learning solutions to support complex projects and programs
• Effective use of e-learning tools (eg: uPerform, Articulate Storyline, Captivate) to develop fit for purpose online learning solutions
• Facilitate training as required
Required Capabilities and Qualifications
• Undergraduate degree in a business or related field
• Strong analytical skills to assist with complex needs analyses
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Proven ability to develop strong, positive relationships with senior stakeholders and effectively manage expectations
• Solid understanding of adult learning principles and the ability to apply them to design and facilitation solutions
• Ability to adopt self-learning strategies
Desired Experience for Role
• 7+ years experience developing and delivering multi-stream training solutions across large scale enterprise wide projects, including IT projects
• Experience working with Learning Management Systems
• Demonstrated experience in driving Learning and Development outcomes across large integration programs
• Demonstrated experience working with e-learning tools such as Articulate &/or Captivate (desirable).
• Experience in operating a Train The Trainer model to effectively support operational business units
• Strong experience in identifying training needs, design, development, facilitation and evaluation
• Proven success in designing learning programmes for diverse audiences
An exciting career opportunity in a fast-growing Energy company, located in Melbourne CBD. Join a team of ambitious individual on a 6 month contract as Learning and Development Design Lead, part of the Human Resources and Personnel team.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on 03 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.