HR Business Partner
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Randon
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-11-21 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Business Partner will be providing strategic support across multiple divisions in the HR function. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work strategically with senior stakeholders in the business to pilot exciting programs and initiatives. The successful candidate is required to have strong experience in business partnering in a large corporate, matrix environment, as well as in the Tech industry.
- Establish strong relationships across the business and become a trusted advisor.
- Provide advice and support to team managers and senior leaders on employee relations, recruitment, compensation, HR policies & processes and OH&S. HR policies and practices to business leaders.
- Support the business with internal and external recruitment, and reporting.
- Working with the HR Director and client groups to translate the HR strategy into action through analysis, design and implementation of initiatives.
- Liaise closely with management teams to diagnose issues and determine/influence appropriate solutions.
- Guide the business to ensure relevant people and change management skills are developed, enhanced and embedded.
- HR administration – employee queries, exit interviews, monthly & global reporting, position evaluation, management reporting, etc.
- Degree qualifications in HR, Business, or related discipline.
- At least 5 years experience in a generalist HR role, ideally within financial or professional services.
- Experience working in a large corporate, with matrix reporting lines, as well as experience working in the technology industry.
- Extensive knowledge of contemporary HR practices, business acumen, Australian Industrial Relations and employment law.
- Excellent level of communication.
- Negotiation and influencing abilities.
- Proactive and pragmatic approach.
- Ability to develop relationships with key contacts within the business as well as external providers.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Randon on +61 2 82893243 for a confidential discussion.