HR Business Partner
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-25 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The HR Business Partner will work with leaders and their employees to provide accurate and timely HR advice and support.
This role has an HR generalist focus managing all aspects of HR including: policy development, recruitment and selection, learning and development, performance management, remuneration, risk management and HR reporting.
The HR Business Partner will work autonomously and manage all aspects of HR in the Preston office (130 employees).
- Partnering with line managers in the client group to provide HR advise on employee relations
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Performance management, coaching, counselling and process support to leaders and team leaders
- Provide guidance to hiring managers on talent acquisition
- HR policy development and interpretation
- Onboarding and exiting of employees
- Planning and delivery of HR employee life cycle initiatives eg. Employee engagement, salary reviews
- Previous experience as a HR Business Partner
- Managing grievances and investigations
- Experience in HR systems – Success Factors desirable
- Exposure to organisations going through significant transformation and change .
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.