Learning and Development Advisor
Salary AUD50 - AUD60 per hour + SuperannuationCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-06 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
With long standing presence in Queensland, this organisation is an established service provider. With a focus on timely delivery of services across the state in rural and remote areas, this organisation prides itself on supporting the community to ensure the best outcomes possible.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, you will be focusing on the development of a Leadership Capability Framework. You will assist with the research and design phase, later supporting with the implementation and facilitation of the framework. You will come with outstanding communication both written and verbal, with the ability to engage with all levels of the organisation.
• Research and design of a leadership capability framework
• Implementation and facilitation of the framework to embed across the organisation
• Supporting the Learning and Development Manager to conduct training needs and skills gap analysis to develop a robust strategy for learning and development functions
• Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to consult and deliver innovative learning and development strategies
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
• 5 years’ experience in L&D framework design
• Ability to work autonomously
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.