Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262018-12-14 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Having the opportunity to work within a collaborative and supportive environment; you will support the HR function on general HR tasks and recruitment processes.
- Manage first level enquiries on behalf of the business
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR function
- Compile and coordinate the on-boarding process for new employees
- Maintain and manage employee documents and ensure each is compliant
- Ideally tertiary qualified in HR or a related discipline
- 1+ years in a similar level role
- Excellent communication skills and effective stakeholder engagement
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.