Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262018-12-14 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An opportunity is available to work in a supportive and exciting environment where you can utilise your extensive IR and ER experience
- Ability to effectively advised internal stakeholders on complex industrial relations issues;
- Undertaking EA negotiations when necessary and assist in delivering effective change in business strategy;
- Provide accurate and timely advice with compliance of legislation and tailoring this to the organisation;
- Conducting investigations and managing them accordingly.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IR or a related field;
- Extensive knowledge of employment and industrial relations legislation;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.