Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212018-12-21 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The HR Coordinator will be a support to the GM of HR and the wider team, coordinating all administrative activities related to the HR department.
The HR Coordinator will be based in South Melbourne, and work on a full-time basis. This role would suit an HR Administrator wanting to thake the next step in their career. As the back bone to the GM of HR, the HR Coordinator will be able to interprit policies and give employee advice.
This is a permanent opportunity for an HR Coordinator to join this fun and collaborative team.
- Assist the HR team by providing appropriate administrative support
- Advise employees when needed
- Interprit awards and policies
- Maintain an up-to-date electronic filing system
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations, word processing, filing, photocopying, emailing and other tasks of an administrative nature as required
- Participate in maintaining public website advertisements and presence when required
- 2 + years experience in an HR Administrator role
- Quilifications in Human Resources
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- High attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Be sensitive to confidential information
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.