Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Join the workforce planning team in managing and coordinating hundreds of contact centre agents across the Melbourne office.
The Workforce Planner will be available to work on a three month contract, with a view to extend.
- Coordinate contact centre staffing
- Daily use of eWFM
- Monitor and modify rosters to reflect to reflect any hours required
- Coordinate and support various stakeholders
- Coordinate weekly reporting of staff and forecasts
- Strong experience as a Workforce Planner
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office package (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Experience using eWFM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Maturity, professionalism and confident in your ability
If you are a Workforce Planner with immediate availability, this would be a great Australian organisation to support your career growth!
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.