HR Business Partner
Salary AUD500 - AUD650 per day + super
Location North ShoreCONTRACTOR
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042019-01-03 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a leading technology firm on a temporary basis. This position requires an immediate start and will be an ongoing contract.
Reporting to the HR Vice President, the HR Business Partner will provide strategic HR business partnering within client groups by implementing solutions to business strategy, across APAC.
- Collate and prepare HR metrics, organisational charts and headcount reporting activities including administering changes to employment terms and conditions.
- Support the delivery of the annual HR functional milestones including performance management process, employee reward process for salaried and non-salaried employees, employee engagement survey, budget and workforce planning cycle, code of conduct, talent and succession planning.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to line managers in all Employee Relations matters (such as grievance, disciplinary) across the APAC region.
- Accountable for the administration of all employee life cycle activities including employee internal movements, separations and changes to employment terms and conditions as well as the maintenance of employee personnel files.
- Delivery of robust resourcing plan for client groups within agreed resourcing model, including leading the recruitment strategy and supporting the activity with Resourcing team, including employee on boarding.
- Coaching people managers to raise management capability.
- Support line managers on personal development and ensure appraisals and learning plans in place for all employees and have been quality checked.
- Proactively work with client groups to ensure all employees are compliant with code of conduct training and any other mandatory developmental training.
- Assist with the development, review and deployment of HR Processes / tools across the business to support continuous improvement.
- Take ownership and lead on key HR projects on an adhoc basis.
- Tertiary level or equivalent experience in Human Resources.
- Sound understanding of employment practices and regulations.
- APAC exposure
- Immediately available
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, able to formulate multiple recommendations for solution and collaborate with clients to tailor a fit for purpose solution.
- Imperative that confidentiality and discretion is upheld at all times, particularly when dealing with matters of a sensitive nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Microsoft Office suite, familiarity with SAP would be considered advantageous.
- Experience working within a safety critical environment would be considered beneficial.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.