Senior Remuneration and Benefits Advisor
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042019-01-03 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the Senior Remuneration and Benefits Advisor, you will provide support to the Executive leadership team to manage and deliver Remuneration and Benefits programs and solutions that add value to the organisation and support the organisational strategy.
Reporting to the Head of People and Culture, responsibilities of this role include:
- Oversee the job evaluation process and manage the interface with external consulting stakeholders to maintain custodian of current remuneration data
- Manage the annual bonus process consistent with regulations to ensure accurate reflection is applied across the organisation
- Lead the development and implementation of associated communication strategies
- Manage third-party relationships across projects such as tender and contractual agreements in consultation with key internal stakeholders to ensure optimum objectives are achieved
- Drive the development of remuneration and rewards programs that contribute to a high-performing culture
- Enhance the remuneration and benefits operational structure by contributing to organisational design through tailored market analysis
- Present relevant HR metric and annual remuneration reporting to the Executives
- Identify improvement opportunities for the annual remuneration program to enhance the organisations experience
- Actively engage with the Employment Relations Manager and HR Business Partners to support matters where required
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or similar
- Experience in managing end-to-end remuneration process, bench-marking and all employee incentive structures
- Extensive analysis and research experience partnered with demonstrated reporting capability
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply legislation, awards and agreements
- Experience in managing a human resource information system
Make a real impact by driving a remuneration framework that creates recognised performance and reward. In return, you will be rewarded with a welcoming working environment and the opportunity to contribute to the organisational capability strategy.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.