Learning and Development Advisor
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 5 December 2018 2018-12-052019-01-04 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This not for profit organisation are looking for an Learning and Development Advisor to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract. Work in these brand new offices based in Melbourne's South East. This position will require a Learning and Development Advisor with extensive experience in facilitating training. Join this business at an exciting time as they go through an acquisition.
The Learning and Development Advisor will design and deliver effective learning material for the acquired companies employees, as they convert across to this business. The role is responsible for implementing relevant L & D policies, courses and learning plans.
- Create curriculum that can be delivered by a range of facilitators
- Develop and maintain learning and development material
- Facilitate learning packages to learners
- Prepare training materials
- Model best practice learning materials
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Adult Education, Psychology, or Organisational Development
- Experience in delivering training to a variety of audiences
- One on one coaching skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills and presentation ability
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.