People & Culture Business Partner
Salary Competitive Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-01-27 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 120000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This 6 month fixed term contract opportunity is with one of Australia’s largest private Health Insurance providers based in Melbourne CBD. This People & Culture Business Partner is a generalist HR position that partners with business various units. Design and implement strategy and initiatives to drive business outcomes and improve employee experience. The focus is on lifting capability and driving improvement rather than general maintenance activities.
- Create strong Business Partnerships with General Managers to find solutions to complex problems
- Provide advice and coaching to leaders regarding people and general HR issues
- Interpret HR policies and practices and provide counsel to internal stakeholders
- Lift capabilities and provide strategic input for the business
- Deliver recurring HR activities such as rem reviews, talent and succession planning, engagement activities
- Ensure all business partnering and HR activities comply with internal policies and legislation
The successful candidate will have / be:
- HR Business Partnering experience (3 years +) able to bring sound knowledge of generalist HR practices
- Strong stakeholder relationship building skills with senior leaders
- Corporate and professional approach and ability to demonstrate business acumen
- Hold a tertiary qualification
- Results driven and motivated to deliver valuable employee outcomes
- Highly organised in a fast paced environment and flexible managing competing priorities and workloads.
Be rewarded with a range of benefits including subsidised insurance packages, health and well being programmes and flexible working arrangements. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team that encourages their people to make a real impact to others within the organisation
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.