Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-06 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 28 38 38 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The HR Administrator will be responsible for providing a range of HR operational support and services to the HR Operations team and HR Business Partners.
The HR Administrator will be based in Melbournes CBD and work on a full-time basis. This is initially a temporary opportunity with a view to go permanent.
- Assist the HR team by providing administrative and HR related project support
- Support the wider HR team with end to end recruitment
- Provide advice to the HR team, employees and managers regarding policies, processes, guidelines, documentation and initiatives.
- Participate in maintaining public website advertisements and presence when required
- Maintain an up-to-date HR electronic filing system
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations, word processing, filing, photocopying, emailing and other tasks of an administrative nature as required
- 1-2 years experience in an HR Administrator role
- Qualifications in Human Resources
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- High attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Be sensitive to confidential information
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.