Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-07 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The HR Advisor will work with managers and employees to provide accurate and timely HR advice and support.
This role has an HR generalist focus managing all aspects of HR including: policy development, recruitment and selection, learning and development, performance management, and HR reporting.
The HR Advisor will work autonomously and manage all aspects of HR in the Melbourne office (40 employees).
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Provide timely day-to-day HR advice, support and consultancy to managers and employees
- Support management and employees in the interpretation of Awards & Agreements
- Provide advice, coaching, feedback and support to management
- Providing advice or attendance in performance management meetings
- Ensure compliance of HR Policies and Procedures
- A degree in HR or a related field
- Previous experience in an HR Advisor or generalist role
- Ability to manage the day to day whilst drive process improvement projects
- Ability to work autonomously
- Thrive within a fast-paced and changing business
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.