Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Randon
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-08 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, growing global consultancy business looking after recruitment with L&D and project exposure. The role reports into the Head of HR and sits as part of the wider HR team. Working closely with the talent partner in Perth, the role looks after recruitment of roles nationally, whilst also being instrumental in the application of L&D initiatives and getting involved in ad hoc project work.
- Assist with end-to-end strategic recruiting process, working effectively with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to understand hiring needs.
- Manage job postings and candidate data via Taleo.
- Utilise direct sourcing methods to proactively identify and shortlist top talent for open vacancies (across multiple lines of business/disciplines/geographies) using LinkedIn Recruiter, Taleo and other talent engagement methods.
- Responsible for delivery of and processes encompassing recruiting to on-boarding (contract drafting, visa applications, reference and background checks etc.).
- Interview and assess candidates across all business segments and provide feedback/recommendations to Hiring Managers.
- Understand the business and culture in order to help candidates fully understand unique selling points and career opportunities.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of all HR aspects of the Internship/graduate recruitment campaigns
- Co-ordinate and attend events such as career fairs, assessment days and recruiting specific events.
- Maintain visibility of all open vacancies and opportunistic recruiting needs and provide regular reporting updates to senior leadership and global recruitment contacts.
- Track and report all recruiting activities in Taleo to ensure accurate metrics and reporting.
- Prepare marketing materials and keep inventory (i.e. brochures, gifts, etc.) up to date.
- Assist with logistics for leaning and development events.
- Provide additional support on various ad hoc/ on-going HR projects where required.
- A minimum of 5 years recruitment experience required, preferably related to professional services in an in-house capacity with a background of working in an agency recruitment environment.
- University degree – preferably in Human Resources or business related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment of change and high volume recruitment with the constant challenge of multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills (interacts and communicates equally well at all levels).
- Team player with the ability to build partnerships with clients, vendors/preferred suppliers and HR colleagues.
- Highly motivated with a proactive work ethic and an eye for detail
- Ability to use own initiative and “think on your feet” in stressful and ambiguous situations.
- A basic knowledge of Australian employment law or best practice procedures would be advantageous.
- HR Generalist experience advantageous
To apply please click apply or call Tom Randon on +61 2 82893243 for a confidential discussion.