Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 9 January 2019 2019-01-092019-02-08 human-resources-and-personnel Canterbury Victoria AU AUD 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This not for profit organisation are looking for a Policy Writer to join their team on a 4 month fixed term contract. Work in these brand new offices based in Melbourne's South East. This position will require a Policy Writer with extensive experience in developing company policies. Join this business at an exciting time as they go through an acquisition.
The Policy Writer will review, analyse and develop a range of systems, policies and processes of the acquired companies as they convert across to the business. The role is responsible for integrating and aligning policies to ensure they fit the needs of the business.
- Review and analyse systems and policies
- Assess document key differences
- Coordinate processes to advise changes
- Consult with relevant internal stakeholders
- Support the implementation of strategies, policies and initiatives
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Demonstrated experience in development of policies
- Experience in consulting with internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal communication skills and presentation ability
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.