HR Manager SA/WA
Salary Athol Park
Location Athol ParkFULL_TIME
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-10 human-resources-and-personnel Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Orora Ltd supply packaging products and services to the grocery, fast moving consumer goods, manufacturing and industrial markets. With 39 manufacturing plants and 83 distribution sites across seven countries, Orora Ltd produce many different products with each client bringing with it a unique and challenging set of requirements.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join an established and high-performing national team to effectively provide advice to relevant stakeholders in line with strategic objectives and legislative requirements.
The HR Manager will be part of the site Leadership Team responsible for the SA and WA Fibre Packaging businesses.
- Champion the collaboration and consultation model across the SA and WA business units
- Assist businesses in the development of our talent, and put in place action plans to address talent gaps.
- Pro-actively identify ways of improving the effectiveness of teamwork within the wider Site based teams, and participate in building a high performing teams at all site levels
- Deliver timely and accurate employee relations support and advice to key stakeholders
- Proactively contribute to building a high-performing culture through employee engagement initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and reporting requirements
- Coach and mentor key leaders across the business in relation to key HR issues
- Actively promote and encourage continued business relationships across the HR function
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- Demonstrated experience within a Senior HR role
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment legislation and Award interpretation
- Experience influencing ER/IR outcomes
- The ability to build effective business relationships
- A personable team player who enjoys a hands-on operational role
- Ability to travel interstate
You will strive to proactively develop internal customer relationships locally and interstate that will allow you to foster a continuous improvement culture throughout your delivery. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
Orora offers a strong career development and progression ethos, and combined with a Values-lead culture, makes Orora Fibre Packaging an ambitious place for you to begin the next stage of your career journey.
Applications close Friday 25th January 2019.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.