Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-02-13 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 25 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for providing a range of recruitment coordination and administrative duties to the HR team.
The Recruitment Coordinator will be based in Melbournes South Eastern suburbs and work on a full-time basis. This is a 3 - 4 month contract position.
- Produce, distribute and monitor list of vacancies
- Provide first level screening of candidates
- Schedule and prepare interviews as required
- Engaging with the Manager & Coordinator to understand priority job seeker role requirements
- Initiate recruitment for identified roles
- Manage new starters documentation and maintain project personnel files
- Provide administration support to the HR team
- 1-2 years experience in an HR Administrator/Recruitment Coordinator role
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- High attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Be sensitive to confidential information
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.