Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-01 human-resources-and-personnel Brighton South Australia AU AUD 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As South Australia’s largest provider of disability services, Minda is stimulating growth and development opportunities for people in supported employment, creating pathways for young people through various day options, supporting countless South Australian families through respite services, and providing accommodation for hundreds of people, many who are living in the community.
To support an internal promotion, Minda seeks to employ an experienced HR Advisor who will report to the Senior Manager, Human Resources and WHS for this permanent full-time opportunity.
This role will provide services, expert advice and support to Managers and employees in Human Resource management, employee and industrial relations and organisational development to meet the achievement of Minda’s strategic plan.
- Deliver timely and accurate employee relations support and advice to key stakeholders
- Review and implement best practice HR policies and procedures
- Proactively contribute to building a high-performing culture through employee engagement initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and reporting requirements
- Coach and mentor key leaders across the business in relation to key HR matters
- Actively promote and encourage continued business relationships across the Human Resources function
- In conjunction with the Senior Manager, undertake a range of strategic and policy initiatives designed to build organisational capability in relation to people management
- Perform remuneration bench-marking and classification exercises
- Facilitate HR activities within the recruitment and selection process
- Support Managers with business changes including roster and other operational and strategic changes
- Provide support to Managers for on-boarding and induction processes
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- Demonstrated experience in a HR generalist role
- Experience in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment legislation and Award interpretation
- Experience influencing ER/IR outcomes
- The ability to build effective business relationships
- A personable team player who enjoys a hands-on operational role
You will strive to proactively develop internal customer relationships that will allow you to foster a continuous improvement culture throughout your delivery. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
This role is pivotal to the continued success and transformation of the organisation.
Applications will close Tuesday 13th February 2019.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.