Consultant Claudia Lowe
Date posted 4 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-03 human-resources-and-personnel Ultimo New South Wales AU 2007 AUD 300 350 350 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Role: The eLearning Specialist will collaborate with the wider team in developing learning content through a range of design platforms. This role would best suit an energetic and highly-motivated individual looking to further develop their career in a creative and fun team-based environment.
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and adult learning practices
- Experience using design platforms, including Storyline and Articulate 360
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- self-motivated, organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident working autonomously and within a team
- Work with complex content and designing eLearning courses through a range of platforms including Storyline, webpages and online resources
- Organisation of projects to accomplish deliverables
- Implementation and testing of adult learning principals
- Designing of course content through through instructional design theory and adult learning practices
This role is an initial 3 month contract with the view for a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.