HR Assistant / Payroll Officer
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-13 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 40 50 50 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Assistant / Payroll Officer to join a market leader in the Travel technology industry in this 6 month contract role.
• Assist with the on-boarding and induction of all new staff and setting employees up in HRIS
• Manage the exit process for departing staff including archiving of staff records, conducting exit interviews & off-boarding
• Be the main point of contact for all payroll and superannuation enquiries from staff
• Calculate, prepare and process monthly payroll for ANZ staff members
• Manage staff leave applications and leave timetabling across the company
• Maintain accurate personnel records and HR statistics
• Provide advice and guidance to managers & staff members in all aspects of employee relations
• Conduct inductions of new staff with regard to administrative systems and OH&S; ensure exiting staff comply with company procedures.
• The workload split of this role is anticipated to be 30% payroll & finance support Vs 70% HR related activity
• At least 3 year's experience in a similar role
• The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience across both payroll processing AND HR.
• High level excel reporting skills
• Exceptional attention to detail with strong numeric ability
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously and take responsibility
• Show initiative and a proactive approach
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.