National Remuneration and Benefits Manager
Salary National role
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-14 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 160000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
With national locations, join a leading and successful brand who play a critical role in the overall economic development of Australia.
Reporting to the Group Executive of People and Culture, you will provide support to the Executive leadership team to manage and deliver strategic Remuneration and Benefits programs and solutions that add value and support the business to achieve its organisational objectives.
- Drive the job evaluation process and manage the interface with external consulting stakeholders to maintain custodian of current remuneration data
- Manage the annual bonus process consistent with regulations to ensure accurate reflection is applied across the organisation
- Lead the development and implementation of associated communication strategies
- Manage third-party relationships across projects such as tender and contractual agreements in consultation with key internal stakeholders to ensure optimum objectives are achieved
- Develop the remuneration and rewards programs that contribute to a high-performing culture
- Enhance the remuneration and benefits operational structure by contributing to organisational design through tailored market analysis
- Present relevant HR metric and annual remuneration reporting to the Executives
- Identify improvement opportunities for the annual remuneration program to enhance the organisations experience
- Actively engage with the Employment Relations Manager and HR Business Partners to support matters where required
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or similar
- Experience in managing end-to-end remuneration process, bench-marking and all employee incentive structures
- Extensive analysis and research experience partnered with demonstrated reporting capability
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply legislation, awards and agreements
- Experience in managing a human resource information system
Make a real impact by driving a remuneration framework that creates recognised performance and reward. In return, you will be rewarded with a welcoming working environment and the opportunity to contribute to the organisational capability strategy.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.