Consultant Meggan Trevarthen
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-14 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane Queensland AU 4000 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As an international organisation that facilitates major projects across the world, this company is focused on upholding and maintaining their expertise within the industry. Through growth, the organisation has committed to training & development to continuously develop their employees to encourage top tier performance and career progression.
In a highly autonomous standalone role, you will have an excellent understanding of day-to-day HR activities, you will work to support multiple sites throughout Queensland through developing line manager capabilities. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will support with all generalist HR duties including, but not limited to; employee relations case management, performance management and advising key stakeholders on HR initiatives, recruitment and project support. With the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, you will work to build strong relationships across the business.
- All recruitment activities including selection, onboarding, terminations and employment agreement preparations
- Training and development for employees across the business
- Assist with performance management and reviews
- Implement and maintain current HR policies and procedures
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Three years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ER/IR matters
- Knowledge of End-to-End Recruitment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Meggan Trevarthen on +61 7 30322238 for a confidential discussion.