Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Randon
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-16 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A fantastic opportunity to join a major financial services business to work as part of the Performance & Reward team. This is a permanent role based in Sydney's CBD, reporting into the Performance & Reward Manager.
- Analytical and modelling support to the team on the development and preparation of remuneration and benefit strategies and designs.
- Analytical support, data management and reporting for the annual remuneration review process and other yearly processes, including the management and maintenance of remuneration tools and procedural documents.
- Prepare and submit industry remuneration and benefit surveys, attend post review information sessions and extract data for job evaluation tools.
- Job grading and pricing - use available data sources to provide advice to P&C/business managers on appropriate grades and rates for identified roles.
- Working with finance, payroll and other key stakeholders to provide analytics and any reporting requirements.
- Respond to business and employee queries on remuneration policy queries.
- Maintain relationships with key external parties/vendors e.g survey providers.
- Incorporate process improvement in all remuneration and benefit activities.
- Attend and participate in industry forums and networking functions.
- 1-2 years experience in an HR, Finance or Remuneration analyst/coordinator role
- Creating and manipulating management information from raw data sources
- Dealing with leaders in a complex environments
- Remuneration analysis skills preferable
- Financial analysis skills preferable
To apply please click apply or call Tom Randon on +61 2 82893243 for a confidential discussion.