Consultant Claudia Lowe
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-04-11 automotive Woolloomooloo New South Wales AU AUD 25 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, the HR Administrator will provide support to the wider HR team, and assist in generalist HR duties. This position would best suit a motivated and driven individual looking to develop their career in the Human Resources and Administration space.
- Degree qualified.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a HR Administrator, HR Assistant, or similar position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment.
- Confident using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Professional phone manner.
- Contribute to HR projects and initiatives.
- Development and posting of job advertisements.
- Manage employee visa obligations.
- Undertake on-boarding and off-boarding procedures.
- Create support documents.
- Lodge Apprenticeship paperwork and claims.
This position is an initial 2 month contract, with a permanent opportunity available for the right candidate. Applicants must be available to start on the 26th of March 2019.