Learning & Development Advisor
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + superannuation
Consultant Meggan Trevarthen
Date posted 25 March 20192019-04-03 2019-04-24 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane Queensland 555 Coronation drive AU AUD 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
With recent growth across Australia, this company provides outstanding customer service across various industries. Through acquisition, the company has grown to over 1000 employees. The company is focused on improving and maintaining a positive organisational culture through development of their Employee Value Proposition and organisational change.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, you will be focusing on the development of a Leadership Capability Framework. You will assist with the research and design phase, later supporting with the implementation and facilitation of the framework. You will come with outstanding communication both written and verbal, with the ability to engage with all levels of the organisation.
• Support the induction and training process for all staff existing and new
• Supporting the Learning and Development Manager to conduct training needs and skills gap analysis to develop a robust strategy for learning and development functions across multiple sites
• Develop a support service and a high-level customer service model to the business
• Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to consult and deliver innovative learning and development strategies
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
• 5 years’ experience in L&D framework design
• Ability to work autonomously
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Meggan Trevarthen on +61 7 30322238 for a confidential discussion.