Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 1 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-01 manufacturing-and-production Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join an established and high-performing national team to effectively provide advice to relevant stakeholders in line with strategic objectives and legislative requirements.
The HR Manager will be part of the site Leadership Team responsible for the overall HR operations across 2 key national sites.
- Champion the collaboration and consultation model across the national business units
- Assist businesses in the development of our talent and put in place action plans to address talent gaps
- Pro-actively identify ways of improving the effectiveness of teamwork within the wider Site based teams, and participate in building high performing teams at all site levels
- Deliver timely and accurate employee relations support and advice to key stakeholders
- Proactively contribute to building a high-performing culture through employee engagement initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and reporting requirements
- Coach and mentor key leaders across the business in relation to key HR issues
- Actively promote and encourage continued business relationships across the HR function
- Demonstrated HR experience within a manufacturing environment
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- Demonstrated experience within a Senior HR role
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment legislation and Award interpretation
- Experience influencing ER/IR outcomes
- The ability to build effective business relationships
- A personable team player who enjoys a hands-on operational role
- Ability to travel
You will strive to proactively develop internal customer relationships locally and interstate that will allow you to foster a continuous improvement culture throughout your delivery. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
In return, you will be offered strong career development and progression ethos, combined with a values-led culture, makes this organisation an ambitious place for you to begin the next stage of your career journey.
Applications close Monday 15th April 2019.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.