HR Business Partner
Salary Competitive daily rate
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Alice Riley
Date posted 9 April 20192019-04-09 2019-05-09 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 500 600 600 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This opportunity is for an experienced HR Business Partner to work closely alongside senior management in a rapidly growing environment. In this role you will need to drive efficiency and employee engagement, increase productivity and retention to maximise organisational effectiveness. This is an ongoing temporary role, with an immediate start.
- As HR business partner you will act as an honest and trusted HR professional advisor for line managers and employees alike, providing consistent advice and a clear rationale behind recommended actions.
- Use HR expertise and best practice to provide quick and innovative solutions to resolve complex problems.
- Assist the wider HR team with implementation of employee initiatives, manage and/or participate in HR related projects.
- Provide operational and strategic support throughout the business.
- Delivery of robust resourcing plan for client groups within agreed resourcing model, including leading the recruitment strategy and supporting the activity with Resourcing team, including employee on boarding.
- To manage own performance in a way that earns the team’s trust, including consistent modelling of desired behaviour that upholds the organisational values.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies/ procedures are met.
- Bachelor degree in HR or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years HR experience working in a HR Business Partnering capacity
- Strong knowledge of Australian employment relations framework and legislation and experience in practical application
- Hands-on, pragmatic, resilient and flexible with experience and knowledge navigating in a global business and operating under a matrix structures
- Previous experience in handling sensitive employee relations and dismissal situations
- Well organised and disciplined with regards to the application of HR policy, procedures and standards
- Knowledge of HR databases, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is essential
This position represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a global firm in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Alice Riley on +61 2 82893259 for a confidential discussion.