Learning & Development Advisor
Salary Package + Salary packaging
Location Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 9 April 20192019-04-09 2019-05-09 human-resources-and-personnel Eastern suburbs, Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Organisation: A leading social purpose organisation (NFP) with over 500 employees working with hundreds of communities across Australia. This organisation support children, young families, people with disability, elderly and people with mental illness. They also work with homeless, refugees and asylum seekers.
This organisation has been elected to manage a number of government programs and due to his growth, they are adding to their team and are seeking a Learning and Development Advisor. Based in their Canterbury office in Melbourne East, this position is responsible for the design and delivery of learning and development strategies across allocated states. Implementation of relevant L&D policies, strategies, and learning plans that enhance the capability of their workforce.
- Create and produce curriculum that clearly defines learning outcomes, accommodate various learning styles and engage intended audiences
- Develop, maintain, and evaluate L&D programs to ensure relevancy
- Design and administer competency based assessments including coaching skills for end users
- support colleagues and contribute to projects and initiatives that partner with internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (adult education, psychology, HR, organisational development etc.) OR significant demonstrated experience
- Experience facilitating a range of training and learning plans to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage competing priorities in agreed time frames
- Excellent literacy skills for the creation of training material and reports
- experience within disability services highly advantageous
What's in it for you:
- Join Australia's largest social purpose organisation and make a real difference to lives of Australians
- salary packaging benefits and rostered days off in addition to a great salary package
- Canterbury location, ideal for those looking to further their career outside of the CBD
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.