Learning & Development Lead
Salary Package + Salary Packaging + RDO
Location Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-05-10 human-resources-and-personnel Canterbury, Melbourne East Victoria AU AUD 100000 1250000 1250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The organisation: A leading social purpose, not for profit organisation of over 5000 employees working in 100s of communities across Australia. The L&D team are based in Canterbury, Melbourne East. This organisation support children, young people with families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness. They also work with homeless, refugees and asylum seekers.
This organisation has been elected to manage a number of government programs and due to this growth they are developing their team and are seeking a Learning & Development Lead. This position is responsible for providing effective leadership of an L&D team to ensure effective design and delivery of L&D strategies across allocated states.
- Coach and support team members to be successful in their roles
- Support and advise management with business plan outcomes and learning opportunities
- Project management development of L&D resources, programs and strategy
- Development partnerships with internal stakeholders and external training organisations ensure training packages meet business needs and L&D initiatives
- Continuous improvement of L&D activities through evaluation and establishment of L&D metrics and monitoring these
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (adult education, psychology, HR, organisational development etc.) preferred OR significant demonstrated experience
- Previous experience managing a team of L&D professionals
- Demonstrated experience managing end to end L&D functions in a multisite business
- Contribution towards business strategy Management of large operational training calendars
- Problem solving skills and strategic thinking to support organisation wide initiatives
What’s in it for you:
- Join Australia’s largest social purpose organisations and achieve meaningful outcomes
- Salary packaging benefits and rostered days off in addition to a competitive salary package
- Canterbury location, ideal for those looking for a career outside of the CBD
Please note, successful candidates will complete a criminal record check and working with children checks
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.