Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lynelle McCord
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-02 2019-06-01 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The position will work closely with the General Manager, the team of associates and external clients with varied responsibilities within the HR function.
This role will manage all aspects of HR including policy development and interpretation, creating position descriptions, recruitment and selection, learning and development, and HR reporting. This is a newly created position and a fantastic opportunity for a hands on HR professional who thrives on developing both a small team and a HR function.
- Manage the HR responsibilities for an internal team and external clientele
- Provide timely day-to-day HR advice, support and consultancy to managers and employees
- Provide recruitment and on boarding support for new team members
- Ensure compliance of HR policies and procedures
- Supply advice, coaching, feedback and support to management and team members
- Degree qualified in HR or HR-related field
- Previous experience in a similar HR Business Partner or HR Advisor role
- Adaptive, energetic and highly motivated personality
- Able to effectively manage a diverse team of internal and external stakeholders
- High level of autonomy and willingness to contribute to a collaborative team
To apply please click apply or call Lynelle McCord on +61 3 8628 2236 for a confidential discussion.