Salary AUD400 - AUD500 per day + super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-06 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join a leading Property Management firm on a temporary basis. This position requires an immediate start and will be an ongoing contract.
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Manager will provide strategic HR business partnering across a large client group. The HR manager will support the group by implementing solutions to business strategy and providing Generalist HR support.
- Collate and prepare HR metrics, organisational charts and headcount reporting activities including administering changes to employment terms and conditions.
- Support the delivery of the annual HR functional milestones including performance management process, employee reward process for salaried and non-salaried employees, employee engagement survey, budget and workforce planning cycle, code of conduct, talent and succession planning.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to line managers in all Employee Relations matters (such as grievance, disciplinary) across the APAC region.
- Accountable for the administration of all employee life cycle activities including employee internal movements, separations and changes to employment terms and conditions as well as the maintenance of employee personnel files.
- Coaching people managers to raise management capability.
- Support line managers on personal development and ensure appraisals and learning plans in place for all employees and have been quality checked.
- Proactively work with client groups to ensure all employees are compliant with code of conduct training and any
- Tertiary level or equivalent experience in Human Resources.
- Sound understanding of employment practices and regulations.
- ANZ work experience
- Immediately available
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, able to formulate multiple recommendations for solution and collaborate with clients to tailor a fit for purpose solution.
- Strong communication skills.
- Microsoft Office suite, familiarity with SAP would be considered advantageous.
- Experience working within a safety critical environment would be considered beneficial.
Candidates must be immediately available to commence in a new role.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.