Salary AUD25 - AUD35 per hour + super
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Claudia Lowe
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-06 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The HR Coordinator position is a great opportunity for a HR Administrator, Assistant, or Coordinator to further develop their career at a leading and professional Civil Engineering company based in North Sydney. Reporting to the Operations Lead of ANZ, the HR Coordinator will provide HR support to the wider team. This position is an initial 6 week contract.
- Minimum 1 year experience in HR Administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of business.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Provide operational HR administration support covering multiple areas of HR within ANZ People & Culture function.
- Support the Operations Lead and Business Partners to deliver People & Culture projects through research and recommendations to resolve client queries.
- Build relationships and collaborate with internal clients and key stakeholders.
- Coordination of existing professional development programs.
- Generation and maintenance for workforce reports.
- Provide advice on people and culture initiatives and practices.
- Respond to day to day HR queries.