Salary on site carparking
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-07 2019-06-06 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
To support an influx in workload, we are looking for an experienced HR Administrator who will report to the Senior Manager, Human Resources that is available for immediate start in a temporary 5-6 week assignment.
The Human Resources Administrator is primarily responsible for the provisions of effective and efficient admin support and assistance to the HR / WHS Department.
- Data entry New Starters into the HR system
- Process and file employee personnel files and training record
- Create employee contracts for all new employees
- Compile and send our new starter packs to all new employees
- Assisting with creating and updating letters for employee changes
- Provide support to Managers for on-boarding and induction processes
- Facilitate HR activities within the recruitment and selection process
- Support Managers with business changes including roster and other operational and strategic changes
- Assist with HR and WHS Projects as required and provide general support to the wider HR & WHS Team
• Successful completion of relevant Human Resources qualification (Desirable)
• Demonstrated experience in a HR Administration role
• Must have a DCSI Clearance
• A personable team player who enjoys a hands-on operational role
This role is pivotal to the continued success and transformation of the organisation. If you are available and interested in this opportunity, and have a current DCSI clearance please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 8216 3502 for a confidential discussion.