Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Caitlin Savage
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-09 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This global company is one of the largest and influential in their industry. A market leader in partnerships with customers and working with local communities. With over 20,000 employees in Australia, the HR Advisor will play a key role in delivering HR solutions to leaders and employees.
Reporting to the HR Manager based interstate, the HR Advisor role with be an autonomous and solutions focused role. Working in a self-service model, you will support leaders and employees in the appropriate policy, procedures and processes.
- Supporting the HR Business Partners, leaders and employees
- Assisting and leading operational projects and annualised activities such as salary review, talent review and performance management
- Advising leaders on a fair and consistent approach of policy, procedures and processes
- Assisting with employment relations and investigating breaches of policy and procedure
- Providing coaching to leaders to identify key issues and solutions to enhance people effectiveness
- 5 years’ experience in previous HR roles
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related discipline
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Work autonomously and independently
To apply please click apply or call Caitlin Savage on +61 7 30322246 for a confidential discussion.