Location South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Lynelle McCord
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-09 not-for-profit-and-charities 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This dynamic and forward thinking HR team are seeking an experienced HR professional to work closely with the HR Manager and relevant partners within the organisation across various HR-related activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a rewarding not-for-profit organisation where you will be partnering with the business across a variety of HR strategies. Due to a period of growth, the successful candidate in this newly created role will have the flexibility to assist in the development of a wide range of policies and procedures across the organisation and ensure they are rolled out across the company to create a strong and positive culture.
- Provide coaching and support to key members of the team to ensure work environment, culture, systems and processes are consistent with the organisation's warming values
- Act as a specialist for all ER/IR-related issues for both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify issues and share best practice to improve the implementation of organisational programs and initiatives
- Lead the team in aligning processes, policies and procedures with the organisations long-term strategic objectives
- Transform the team's HR capabilities through the development of partnerships
- Ability to effectively collaborate with the team in building a strong service culture
- Experience in executing HR processes and activities within a complex environment
- Working knowledge of relevant legislative and regulatory environment
- Ability to develop and maintain long term relationships with external stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Lynelle McCord on +61 3 8628 2292 for a confidential discussion.