Employee Relations Consultant
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Randon
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
An excellent opportunity to join a high performing team and business in an ER advisory and consulting capacity. This is a 12m maximum term contract. The role covers the ANZ region and is aligned with specific business groups, offering the chance to advise on employment legislation, risks, HR practices in the business, work on projects as well as assist and coach business managers.
- Advise management on matters relating to HR practices and employment risks, practical people management and employment related issues such as restructuring and performance management.
- Interpret and implement HR policies.
- Undertake investigatory role relating to internal complaints and disciplinary issues.
- Partner with Workplace Health and Safety team on employee health-related issues.
- Tertiary qualifications in Employment Law, Employee Relations or Human Resources.
- Career working in the field in advisory to clients and stakeholders.
- Practical knowledge of Federal and State employment laws.
- Financial services experience highly desirable.
- Highly collaborative.
- Natural problem solver.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Randon on +61 2 82893243 for a confidential discussion.