Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Caitlin Savage
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-14 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This community focused company is one of the largest in their industry. Their aim is to support and care for people from all different backgrounds. The ER Advisor will play a key role in developing and advising the leaders and employees on all employee relations.
Reporting to the ER Manager, the ER Advisor role will be advising the business on all related employment legislation, grievances, risks and developing capability of managers to enhance people effectiveness. You will come with outstanding communication both written and verbal with the ability to influence and coach key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Advise and provide guidance to managers and employees in complex ER enquiries
- Assist in the development and writing of policies, procedures and processes
- Conduct any necessary investigations and case management
- Assist with employment relations and investigating breaches of policy and procedure
- Provide coaching and mentoring to drive leader capability to identify key issues and solutions
- 5 years’ experience in previous HR/ER roles
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related discipline
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
To apply please click apply or call Caitlin Savage on +61 7 30322246 for a confidential discussion.