Senior HR Advisor
Salary On site car parking
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This role will provide services, expert advice and support to Managers and employees in Human Resource management, employee and industrial relations and organisational development to meet the achievement of the companies strategic plan.
• Deliver timely and accurate employee relations support and advice to key stakeholders
• Review and implement best practice HR policies and procedures
• Proactively contribute to building a high-performing culture through employee engagement initiatives
• Maintain HR systems and reporting requirements
• Coach and mentor key leaders across the business in relation to key HR matters
• Actively promote and encourage continued business relationships across the Human Resources function
• In conjunction with the Senior Manager, undertake a range of strategic and policy initiatives designed to build organisational capability in relation to people management
• Perform remuneration bench-marking and classification exercises
• Facilitate HR activities within the recruitment and selection process
• Support Managers with business changes including roster and other operational and strategic changes
• Provide support to Managers for on-boarding and induction processes
• Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
• Demonstrated experience in a HR generalist role
• Experience in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures
• Demonstrated knowledge of employment legislation and Award interpretation
• Experience influencing ER/IR outcomes
• The ability to build effective business relationships
• A personable team player who enjoys a hands-on operational role
You will strive to proactively develop internal customer relationships that will allow you to foster a continuous improvement culture throughout your delivery.
Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
This role is pivotal to the continued success and transformation of the organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 8216 3502 for a confidential discussion.