Salary Great working culture
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-06-19 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As the HR Manager, you will be responsible to lead the People and Culture team to provide human resources management strategic and organisational development advice to key leaders across the business to allow them to successfully perform their functions.
- Lead and manage the People and Culture team and supporting their continued development
- Planning, policy development and implementation across the organisation
- Encourage and challenge leaders across the business in their people strategies and initiatives
- Develop and implement key HR strategies and activities such as workforce and succession, talent management, organisational development and change, recruitment and performance management
- Assistance and advice in enterprise agreement negotiations
- Identify key performance indicators
- Lead key HR projects
- Drive the leadership maturity through the coaching and development of management staff
- Other duties as directed by the Director.
- Relevant Degree qualification in HR Management or a related discipline
- Extensive experience in integrating OD and HR Strategies
- Knowledge of current industrial relation trends and legislation
- Ability to lead, supervise and develop staff with dedicated commitment to teamwork.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills (internal and external)
- Ability to deliver results and adhere to agreed deadlines
- Manage conflicting work pressures
In return, you will benefit from an environment with significant business value and increased leadership capability that engage the people. Overall, you will be a driven senior HR professional with demonstrated business acumen who brings vision and strategy to life.
This is an initial Full Time, 6 Month contact and looking to commence as soon as possible.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 8216 3502 for a confidential discussion.