Executive Reward Manager
Salary AUD170,000 - AUD230,000 per annum + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Randon
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-25 2019-06-23 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 170000 230000 230000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An outstanding opportunity to join a leading financial services business in a Senior Executive Reward role. This is a permanent opportunity, reporting into the Head of Reward, with a team of direct reports.
- Lead the Executive Reward and Strategy team providing day to day guidance, support and people leadership, and facilitating the development of the Executive Reward and Strategy team.
- Drive the formulation of executive and broader reward strategy, collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders to effectively design frameworks.
- Ensure the design of executive, and workforce reward, frameworks is aligned with industry and regulatory requirements.
- Evolve and maintain the Group Reward policy and provide strategic advice and guidance on the interpretation and application of policies and standards.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of internal and external reporting requirements.
- Drive the delivery of the executive life cycle including the annual Executive Remuneration review.
- Support engagement with proxy advisors and shareholders through appropriate coordination of briefing material.
- Provide strategic advice to People Experience and Executive General Managers on complex executive reward matters that require escalated support, including adherence to Group reward frameworks and regulatory standards, and alignment with market practice.
- Promote continuous learning, stakeholder management, and communication.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Commerce, Business or equivalent.
- 10-15 years Reward experience, preferably within professional services, banking or finance.
- 5 years Executive Reward experience, ideally as a mix in both a consulting and operational role.
- Strategic mindset and demonstrated experience leading the review, design, and implementation of reward frameworks that support optimal business outcomes within the legislative and regulatory environment.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to remuneration in financial services companies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of reward professionals and develop effective working relationships across a broad set of stakeholders.
- Highly developed influencing and communication skills.
- High level analytical skills and numeracy.
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply please click apply or call Tom Randon on +61 2 82893243 for a confidential discussion.