Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Lynelle McCord
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-31 2019-06-27 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne Victoria 8 Exhibition Street, Melbourne AU 3000 AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a fantastic opportunity with an award-winning firm where you will be partnering with the business across a variety of HR Strategies.
This dynamic role manages and supports the high performing teams in varying HR-related activities. It is a critical support role due to the company restructuring where the successful candidate will assist in contract generation and interpretation, documentation control and development of HR processes and standards in line with the business changes on a fixed term contract.
- Manage the HR responsibilities for an internal team and external clientele
- Provide timely day-to-day HR advice, support and consultancy to managers and employees
- Generate contracts and provide contract advice to team members
- Ensure compliance of HR policies, procedures and standards alongside updating the necessary documentation
- Supply advice, coaching, feedback and support to management and team members
- Previous experience in a similar HR Generalist, HR Business Partner or HR Advisor role
- Adaptive, energetic and highly motivated personality
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Able to effectively manage a diverse team of internal and external stakeholders
- High level of autonomy and willingness to contribute to a collaborative team
To apply please click apply or call Lynelle McCord on +61 3 8628 2292 for a confidential discussion.