Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Claudia Lowe
Date posted 4 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-04 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join a leading professional services business based in Sydney CBD on a permanent basis. The organisation offers a wonderful, warm and friendly working environment.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this role requires a pro-active and results-driven HR Generalist. The successful candidate will deliver on the objective of working with clients on HR issues as well as advising and implementing best HR practices consistent with the policy and strategy of the business. The successful candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- HR expertise in implementing business initiatives including performance management, on-boarding and policies / procedures – to ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery to clients
- Supporting a positive working environment, and all employee relations.
- Continually advise on any variations to employee and Australian legislation to the necessary parties
- Partner with other HR Generalists to foster teamwork and a positive work environment through frequent collaboration and sharing of best practices
- Act as advisor and coach on all employee relations matters (e.g. employee grievances)
- Providing flexibility to meet any required deliverables
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Degree Qualified
- 2+ years of HR experience, including experience effectively consulting with senior managers
- Strong technical HR expertise including, compensation, employee relations and staffing, to support and educate line management,
- Understanding of Australian Legislation
- Must be detail-oriented and also able to juggle multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- You will have a great attention to detail, experience working within HR, excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a fast paced environment.