Senior HR Advisor
Consultant Ashley Scotto
Date posted 5 June 20192019-06-05 2019-07-05 human-resources-and-personnel Welshpool Western Australia AU 6106 AUD 85000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this role you are expected to have experience working as a Senior HR generalist. This will enable you to support the business and implement initiatives related to organisational effectiveness & capability.
As the successful candidate, you will be a skilled hands-on Senior HR Advisor, with a passion for the HR space and assisting the wider business in meeting their overall objectives. This role will see you working with a dynamic HR team and reporting to the HR Manager – West.
- Responding to HR queries as they arise;
- Performance management;
- Training and coaching leaders and employees in best practice HR including the interpretation of two EBA’s;
- Assisting with, and advising on, employee and industrial relations matters;
- Assisting change management processes;
- Development, and the updating of, HR policies, procedures and position descriptions, along with facilitating consultation and training employees and managers;
- Conduct internal workplace investigations into breaches on Company policy and procedures;
- Assist managers in managing poor employee performance, or conduct, to uphold company performance standards.
- Prior experience as a Senior HR Advisor;
- Formal qualifications in HR or a related discipline;
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to efficiently establish effective working relationships with internal and external customers;
- Strong computer literacy including working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong planning and time management skills and the ability to multi-task
To apply please click apply or call Ashley Scotto on +61 8 92660986 for a confidential discussion.