HR Business Partner
Salary AUD50 - AUD65 per hour + Superannuation
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 7 June 20192019-06-07 2019-07-07 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 50 65 65 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
With recent changes to organisational structure, this company is focused on delivering high quality services Australia wide. Having rescoped the HR function to align to a centres of excellence model, the organisation has experienced significant growth in the coming years and is focusing more so on their business process improvement.
With an excellent understanding of the company’s values, you will work to drive performance through developing line manager capabilities. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will support with all generalist HR duties including, but not limited to; employee relations case management, coaching and advising key stakeholders on HR initiatives, project support and promoting continuous improvement. With the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, you will work to build strong relationships across the business.
• Support and advice on complex Employee Relations and Industrial Relations matters
• Development of HR initiatives such as engagement surveys and wellbeing programs
• Coaching and up-skilling senior stakeholders
• Assistance with HR process improvement
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
• 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong knowledge of Employee Relations and Industrial Relations matters
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.