Salary AUD40 - AUD45 per hour
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rachel Hutchcroft
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-07-28 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 40 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the company With recent changes to organisational structure, this Government department is focused on delivering high quality services Queensland wide. Having rescoped the HR function to align to a centres of excellence model, the organisation has experienced significant growth in the coming years and is focusing more so on their business process improvement.
Overview of the role
With an excellent understanding of the department’s values, as a HR Advisor you will take a client centric approach in order to help your clients meet their obligations. You will support key stakeholders with all generalist HR duties including, but not limited to; interpreting HR legislation, coaching and advising key stakeholders on HR initiatives, project support and promoting continuous improvement.
• Provide HR advice, coaching and proactive services to clients
• Interpret HR legislation and provide accurate advice on processes, systems and workforce issues
• Prepare correspondence and briefing material relating to a range of HR issues
• Work collaboratively across the HR function and wider department to identify changes to practices and procedures to improve client experience and organisational effectiveness
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong knowledge of Employee Relations and Industrial Relations matters
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Hutchcroft on +61 7 30322284 for a confidential discussion.